• Where can I check out a JJ Guitar?
Check our partnership retail dealer list first. Please feel free to call us on
+44 (0)845 116 2072 or email via our contact form.
• Is it possible to visit our workshop?
Yes, visitors are welcome by appointment and this may be required when ordering a JJ Custom Works guitar. You can request an appointment time from our contacts page on this website.
• Do you make Left-handed models?
Yes, you can order any JJ Guitar in a left handed model - at no extra charge.
• what kind of nut do you use?
We use our own design manufactured by Graph Tech.
• Which kind of Tremolo unit do you use?
We currently use Hipshot Tremolo units, they have proven to be excellent over a consistent period of time and they are sonically superb.
• Is a piezo option available?
Yes. We use the L R Baggs X-Bridge as fitted to the “Simon Townshend” signature guitar. We are also considering a Tune-O-Matic version.
• Do you offer bolt on necks?
JJ Custom Works can take care of your every need, however we do not offer bolt on necks on our stock JJ Guitars. We are test driving a few ideas at the moment so we will let you know once we are done!
• Do we offer custom inlays.
Absolutely but these instruments are usually produced by our Custom Works division. Please contact us with any thoughts you may have, we will be pleased to assist you.
• Can I have a 24 fret Guitar
• Do you offer various pickup arrangements?
Yes we do, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Jewel Custom 90|
|Jewel Custom HB 90|
|Retrolux "Vintage Ultra"|
|Electra "Vintage Ultra"|
|Wildman Custom 24|
|Merchandise - Parts|